– Child must live in a Title I boundary school.
– Interested parents will go to their Title I school and fill out a “New Student Registration Packet.”
– Parents will need to bring with them proof of address (utility bill, rental or mortgage agreement with guardian name/address) to their Title I school.
– Each child with a completed registration packet will be tested. Spots will be offered based on test results. Testing appointments last approximately 30 minutes. Parents are asked to attend the assessment with their child. No out of area students are allowed.
– Early testing will begin in May 2020. Contact your Title I school for dates and times.
– Spots will be offered based on test results. Testing will take place again in August to fill remaining classroom seats.
– There is no charge for qualifying students in Title I preschool
– 4 yr olds attend 5 days a week Monday – Friday
– 3 yr olds attend 2 days a week Tuesday – Thursday or Wednesday – Friday
1245 N 800 W, Orem
Cherry Hill Elementary
250 E 1650 S, Orem
665 W 400 N, Orem
50 E 200 S, American Fork
618 N 1300 W, Pleasant Grove
525 N 400 E, Orem
668 W 150 N, Orem
1150 S Main St, Orem
1315 N Main St, Orem
View the Clear Creek Camp Schedule in the “Registration FAQs” document. We recommend selecting a few dates in case your first choice sells out.
Once registration is open, click “Eventbrite Registration” and select the date of your choice.
Fill in all requested student registration information and pay the required registration fee.
Complete Student Information & Health Form.