PARENT & COMMUNITY RESOURCES
- 2-1-1 App
- Suicide Prevention Hotline
- Depression – SAFEUT
- Health and Well-Being Website
- NAMI Basics – What Is It?
- NAMI Progression – A Course for Teens
- NAMI Grupo de Apoyo
- Stronger Families Project
- Medicaid Enrollment Help
STUDENT HEALTH & WELLNESS
ENROLLMENT & REGISTRATION
- Student Policies
- Administrative Student Hearings Parent Info
- Administrative Student Hearings SPANISH
- Coronavirus – Latest Information in Utah
- 2020-2021 Immunization Requirements
- Who is My Nurse?
- Vaccination Exemptions – Online Course
- Vision Symptoms Questionnaire
- Pertussis Media Release
- Norovirus Information Release
- Seizure Individualized Healthcare Plan
- Sick Policy
- Authorization for Medication Form (NEW)
- Allergy Emergency Action Plan (Epi-Pen)
- Medication Log (NEW)
- Maturation Consent
Online Maturation Girls
FORMS & RESOURCES
- Special Placement (Advancement) Request
- Retention Request
- Declaration of Residency
- Board Release Request
- Acceptable Use Permission(AUP) – English
- Acceptable Use Permission(AUP) – Spanish
The following information is now under the Student Educational Equity(SEE) department.
- Homeless/McKinney Vento
- Cultural Education
Registration is postponed until further notice.
Steps to Register
View the Clear Creek Camp Schedule in the “Registration FAQs” document. We recommend selecting a few dates in case your first choice sells out.
Once registration is open, click “Eventbrite Registration” and select the date of your choice.
Fill in all requested student registration information and pay the required registration fee.
Complete Student Information & Health Form.