PARENT & COMMUNITY RESOURCES
- 2-1-1 App
- Suicide Prevention Hotline
- SAFEUT – Crisis Chat and Tip Line
- Health and Well-Being Website
- United Way Resilience
- NAMI Basics – What Is It?
- NAMI Progression – A Course for Teens
- NAMI Grupo de Apoyo
- Stronger Families Project
- Medicaid Enrollment Help
STUDENT HEALTH & WELLNESS
- Student Policies
- Administrative Student Hearings Parent Info
- Administrative Student Hearings SPANISH
- Coronavirus – Latest Information in Utah
- 2020-2021 Immunization Requirements
- 2021-2022 Immunization Requirements
- Who is My Nurse?
- Vaccination Exemptions – Online Course
- Vision Symptoms Questionnaire
- Pertussis Media Release
- Norovirus Information Release
- Health Care Plans
- Sick Policy
- Authorization for Medication Form (NEW)
- Medication Log (NEW)
- Nurses – Diabetes Training Module
FORMS & RESOURCES
- Special Placement (Advancement) Request
- Retention Request
- Declaration of Residency
- Acceptable Use Permission(AUP) – English
- Acceptable Use Permission(AUP) – Spanish
The following information is now under the Student Educational Equity(SEE) department.
- Homeless/McKinney Vento
- Cultural Education
Registration is postponed until further notice.
Steps to Register
View the Clear Creek Camp Schedule in the “Registration FAQs” document. We recommend selecting a few dates in case your first choice sells out.
Once registration is open, click “Eventbrite Registration” and select the date of your choice.
Fill in all requested student registration information and pay the required registration fee.
Complete Student Information & Health Form.