Registration Instructions - Tuition Inclusion
Please read the information below and follow the steps to register your child in an exciting stage of their life!
Reserve Spot Online for 2021-22 School Year
This holds your spot for 30 days. There is a $75.00 non-refundable registration fee that is paid at this time.
After You Have Reserved Your Spot Online
- Fill out and sign the Registration Packet below within 30 days of the online registration.
- Fill out and sign the Preschool Contract
- Fill out and sign the Payment information (pick the one that connects to the program you signed up for).
- You will need your child’s Original Birth Certificate, Immunizations and Proof of Residency.
02b. - Optional Forms
Home Language Survey
Fill out the below form IF English is your second language.
Reduced Rate Option
Fill out the below application and bring it with you to see if you qualify for reduced tuition. The Reduced Tuition Eligibility document can help you determine if you may be eligible.
You will need minimum 1 months proof of income, last years W-2, or tax return.
Submitting Registration Paperwork
Send the documents in one of the following way(PICTURES OF DOCUMENTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED)
- Scan all documents and send to [email protected]
- Fax all documents to 801-785-8800
- Bring all documents to our new office at the Special Education Building – (350 N. State Street in Lindon) between 9am-1pm. We are located at the front of the building. We are trying to reduce the number of people entering our building due to the Coronavirus. We also ask that you do not come to the office if you have been sick or have a fever. We also ask that you follow the Health Departments recommendations about social distancing and wearing a mask.
- Mail all documents to the Preschool Department at the Lindon address below.