How do I apply for free and reduced lunch?

Free and reduce lunch application can be found in the Parent Zone section at

What do the UCAS School Grades Mean?

What is a cluster?

A Cluster is a group of schools located in a similar geographic area that feed into a high school also located in that same area.

What do I do if I’m having a problem with a teacher?

Start by talking to the principal of the school the teacher works at. Alternatively you may contact the Administrator over your school visit the Administration page on the district website to find out which Administrator is over your school area.

How do I donate to the district or a school?

You can donate to the alpine school district foundation general fund by visiting the foundation website. If you would like to donate to a school for a specific purpose visit the website for that school and locate their paypal donation button or page.

How do I pay for school meals?


MyPaymentsPlus is a state-of-the-art online service that provides you the convenience and information you need to manage your student’s meal account. This system speeds up serving lines in the cafeteria, eliminates the need to send checks to school or worry about lost or forgotten lunch money, and ensures that your child will receive a nutritious meal.

To sign up, simply visit: or click on the MyPaymentsPlus logo to the right and then click on “Register a Free Account.” You will need your student’s ID number to complete registration. If you don’t know your child’s student ID, please contact your school to obtain this information.

To aid in managing your student’s account on-the-go, MyPaymentsPlus also has a free mobile app available for iPhone, iPad and Android phones.


Online payments are not the only option. Payments can be made at your school. For elementary and middle schools, cash or check payments will be accepted at the school office. At high schools, cash or check payments will be accepted by the kitchen manager or at the point of sale.

How do I register my child for school?

Visit the “Registration & Enrollment” page of our website for detailed information about student registration information. In addition to that please contact or visit website of the school your child is planning to attend as most schools have a registration packet unique to the school.

Where can I find the District Calendar?

The district calendar is located at You can download a pdf version of the calendar or view the google calendar. The google calendar can be added to your own calendar by clicking on the +google calendar button in the bottom right hand corner of the calendar.

Where are the school boundaries?

Transportation maintains a bus and boundaries map that can be used to look up the boundary for each school in the district.

Where can I find special programs for my student?

The district offers several programs which can be found by visiting

How do I get my school transcripts?

Contact the registrar or counseling office at the school the student last attended for an official transcript or to have it forwarded to the University the student is applying to.